“Cryptoads Marketplace” — icoTokenReviews.com
icoTokenReviews about Cryptoads Marketplace:
Pre-Sale Price 1.0 CRAD = 0.7 USD
Price in ICO 1.0 CRAD = 1.0 USD
Country UNITED STATES
Restricted Areas USA & China
Pre-Sale 15 MAY 2018–15 JUN 2018
Public-Sale 16 JUN 2018–16 JUL 2018
Tokens for Sale: 30M
Soft Cap No Soft cap- but committed to 3M
Hard Cap 30,000,000 USD
Total Token Supply 100M
Token Supply Breakdown Pre-sale and Sale — 28%
Publishers and Partners — 25%
Rewards to users — 20%
Reserve — 15%
The Team — 10%
Bounty/Referral — 2%
Bonus 15–23 May — 30%
23–30 May — 15%
30–15 June — 5%
WHAT IS THE PROJECT ABOUT?
● CryptoAds Marketplace is a powerful decentralized marketing and advertising platform built on Ethereum Blockchain. The company developed a cloud-based software system for internal use and B2C sector.
● The platform is completely transparent and provides secure solutions for brands, digital advertisers, marketers, content publishers and everyday Internet users, who receive the opportunity to trade directly without the need for centralized ad exchanges.
● Advertisers create ad content and media resources to be offered to their target audiences. In exchange for ad space, the Advertisers offer payment in the form of tokens to Publishers. The Advertisers can specify where and how their ads should be delivered, and how much they are willing to pay.
● CryptoAds will give an opportunity to advertisers to place a variety of ad units (native video, live-casting ads, 360 ads, “in the round”, vertical video, in-app, and walls) at an unlimited number of traffic sources with AI and Blockchain technologies and without having to worry about proper execution.
● They don’t have prototype but an actual product with 7M users on cfc.io.
o Jason Hung — Jason is a serial entrepreneur and inventor in mobile business, blockchain ecosystem, digital marketing, AI and ERP related business. He is one of top-6 ico bench expert.
o Drs. Hans Koning TIIM — He has 19 years’ experience with start-ups as investor, board member, advisor, mentor and coach in Asia. America, Australia and Europe, in virtually all sectors.
o Joakim Holmer — Two decades with Ericsson Group (NASDAQ: ERIC) in technical leadership positions in 8 countries. Mobile App start- ups, RedHat, SAP and Cisco.
● The CryptoAds model is already implemented inside CFC.io project (launched in 2011) with 7M registered users and profit-generating returns. This project will be the base to a growing platform worldwide.
● Video is the number one fastest growing ad format in the world and has been doubling YoY. Three quarters of all mobile traffic will be used for video in 2023, according to a new report by telecommunications equipment company Ericsson.
● Data traffic grew 65% between Q3 2016 and Q3 2017.
● In 2023, there will be 9.1 billion mobile subscriptions, 8.5 billion mobile broadband subscriptions and 6.2 billion unique mobile subscribers 1 billion 5G subscriptions for enhanced mobile broadband are expected in 2023.
● What are the challenges?
o Digital advertising is overrun by middlemen, trackers and fraud: High fees for Advertisers are caused by a long value chain involving a variety of intermediaries with a relatively high share in the markup.
o Publishers are powerless: According to cited by Business Insider, at least 50% of all digital ad revenue is lost in the ad buying ecosystem before it reaches the publishers.
o Ad networks fraud: The global cost of ad fraud will reach 50 billion in the next 10 years.
o Low rev-share: The Current ad-buying ecosystems take at least 30–60% of the generated revenue and some platforms don’t even disclose how much they share with publishers.
o Blockchain Technology: The blockchain allows us to create a more secure ad platform that’s beneficial for both advertisers and publishers.
o Anti-Fraud: CryptoAds fraud prevention system is developed in-house and is multi-level, protecting against bot traffic and fraud.
● They provide manufacturers and retailers with the opportunity to acquire new customers at a lower cost, using the CRAD token to cover advertising expenses.
● The reason for using blockchain for this project, no third party is involved as all transactions must be made publicly and transparently, thus various services can be provided.
● Participation and interaction with other users on their platform will require usage of our Ethereum-based ERC20 CRAD tokens.
● Advertisers create ad content and media resources to be offered to their target audiences. In exchange for ad space, Advertisers will use CRAD tokens as a means of payment to 10 Publishers. Advertisers can specify where and how their ads should be delivered, and how much they are willing to pay.
● Publishers agree to display the content produced by the Advertisers on their websites in exchange for CRAD tokens. Publishers can specify criteria for advertisements that they are willing to display, including rates per click and per impression, ad type and genre, price range, duration of display time, etc.
● Users get action-based rewards in CRAD tokens for consuming ad content, sharing their opinion about products and brands and participating in suggested gamified activities and spend coins to make calls.
● The platform provides the bandwidth and capacity to verify the legitimacy of clicks and impressions in exchange for a percentage of the CRAD tokens. The Platform serves as a decentralized referee of the transactions between Advertisers and Publishers.
o Users get digital content and rewards from Publishers.
o Advertisers get direct attention and engagement from Users, experience lower advertising costs and have greater control over their content.
o Publishers get higher transactional revenue from Advertisers omitting intermediaries with their high margins and non-transparent pricing.
● CryptoAds Marketplace taps on the B2B market sectors of Native Online Advertisement (estimated at $36Bn by 2021), Online Research (~$40Bn market size), and Big Data analytics ($232Bn market size) with imminent blockchain-driven disruption.
● The token will be used for:
o Advertisers (to pay for advertisement),
o publishers (to accept payments from advertisers and reward users),
o for users to receive rewards for advertisement,
o inside CFC to replace existing means of payment.
● After completing the token sale, CFC will snapshot current balances and all future transactions to convert them into blockchain. The conversion of existing CFC coins into CRADs will start immediately, and the technology will change in future.
● 3K telegram users,facebook 17k followers and 5K Twitter Followers.
● They are little delayed for ICO Bench. A project on review, probably will live at this week.
● Not much presence on Youtube.
● Project advantages:
o A rapidly developing market.
o Initial investment already attracted.
● Project challenges:
o The market is highly competitive.
o It has a questionable reputation in the blockchain community (BitcoinTalk). — absence of MVP. The project team has not disclosed the scaling strategy or methods for attracting users, which may negatively affect the number of users on the platform.
According to our research, the project has the following competitors:
o Ab-Chain is an advertising platform enabling advertisers to pay for ad space in cryptocurrency (including its own ABC tokens).
o Qchain is a digital blockchain-based platform employing smart contracts.
o AdEx — a blockchain-based advertising exchange also using smart contracts.
● Conclusion: According to the white paper, the expansion strategy will be based on ad space purchase and recruitment of partners.
LONG TERM ASPECTS:
● After the token sale, they will start the process migration for existing and new customers and conversion past transactions into blockchain. Within the next six months, they will launch a full version, where publishers and customers will have more advanced options to customize their operations with tokens.
● Now, the Company has 7M registered users and positive revenue. Users get coins rewards and spend to make calls.